THAT SIMPLE TO GET A GO-PRO?
New promotion now Includes GTEAM WI AND USA.... Any State in the USA can participate!
Have the most guests at the Tuesday events in Madison or Milwaukee in May and receive your very own Go-Pro for your next vacation! See meeting schedule click here. If you live in Greenbay/Appleton area, keep reading, we got you covered.
Rules are simple:
1) Guest must be at the Sheraton in Madison or the Radisson in Milwaukee on Tuesday night and be there for the full presentation.
2) Take a photo with your guest and upload it to this FACEBOOK GTEAM page to receive credit.
3) IMPORTANT! You MUST include the hashtag: #GTEAMGOPRO so we can easily search the page and give you proper credit.
4) This is a 5 week contest (May 3, May 10, May 17, May 24, May 31) and we total your guest invites for the 5 weeks and announce the winners at the end of the month for both Madison and Milwaukee!
5) There will be a 1st place and 2nd place winner in Milwaukee and Madison for a total of 4 GO PROS! You will also be able to upgrade your GO-PRO with the gift receipt included or if you already own a Go-Pro, use the credit to buy Go-Pro accessories!
6) We will also give out ONE GoPro in the Appleton/Greenbay market. To qualify, you can simply post ANY exposure you do over the next 5 weeks to the FACEBOOK GTEAM page and include hashtag: #GTEAMGOPROFOXVALLEY. No weekly meeting so just go nuts. Online exposures do not count. One-on ones, two-on-ones and any travel parties DO count! That's 5 GO-PROS total!
7) If you live outside WI and YOU make SIX personal sales (Gold or Platinum) I will personally mail YOU a new Go-Pro for your next vacation. SPREAD THE WORD! May will be nuts! You must welcome those six members to this FACEBOOK GTEAM page and hashtag: #GOPROSIXSALES or the sale will not be able to be tracked and will not count. Gold and Platinum both count for 1 sales credit. Standard membership counts for .5 sales credit. Spread the word!
Contest starts May 3 and ends for everyone May 31st, 2016!
Are you looking for the next training May 14th? Click here.